Options in the:
- Keep new windows on top
- Automatically set new windows to “float” above other applications.
- Raise window on update
- When a change is detected in a watched file, the preview window for that document will rise above other windows on your Desktop without activating Marked
- Quit after closing last window
- When enabled, If all windows are closed Marked will exit
- Translucent in background
- Fade the window when it’s not focused. Use the slider to set the opacity.
- Disable memory-intensive features on large documents
- Disable some processor-intensive features such as collapsible headlines when documents are over 100k
- Show style picker
- Shows the style picker in the bottom bar of the preview window.
- Show word count
- Show word count (and statistics button) in the bottom bar of the preview window.
- Word count excludes
- Word count calculations can be set to ignore any combination of footnotes and citations, block quotes, code blocks, and image captions
Click the shortcut field to record a hotkey combination that triggers an event:
- Activate Marked
- Switch to Marked when this hotkey is pressed in any application
- Raise first window
- Raise the frontmost (last active) Marked preview window to the foreground without leaving the current application